Double magazine carrier mold
Due to height and amount of surface area these molds work best with non-membrane forming.
Router trim jigs are also available for these to reduce time spend on build time and allowing you to get consistency in every carrier.
At this time these are available to Double stack 9/40 magazines, they were specifically designed around Glock magazine dimensions, but will also work with other double stack magazines.
Glock .45/10mm magazines also available.
- The idea behind the design is that once the shell is pressed there will be an outline for you to follow with your bandsaw.
- This will allow you to trim the shell just slightly oversized with no need for tracing or measuring.
- Once you have trimmed on the bandsaw, take the shell to the drill and you will drill out all the indicator holes that are premarked in the shell.
- You will then attach the shell to the router trim jig with a standard .375″ or .5″ 8-32 screw ( same screws most people use on holsters).
- Run your router jig along the bearing on your router bit.